Sunday, April 27, 2008

தெரெ இச் நொ செட்‍டொப் பொக்ஷ் ஹெரெ :(

:) No, the title aint corrupt. This is in Tamil and it says, "There is no Set-Top box in the Guest House". I know, its criminal, but thats how it is here in Chennai GH. Considering the IPL frenzy, its a big restriction on my daily dose of entertainment.
I am grateful that there exists another GH on top of our GH and they are fully equipped with TVs and set top boxes in every room and not to forget the common area for deprived souls like me. With a well thought out strategy I have befriended the folks there and more than them its me who camps there. This weekend i have watched the matches alone but last week for two very crucial matches, me and my CA marketer friend would discuss what the losing team isnt doing right.
Anyway, what i have been missing lately there is some tea or popcorn. Hmm, lemme get thinking over it. Now that i am here on the blog, rest assured that i will write back again. (I am only hoping that my friends would read it, i wouldnt give them a choice anyway :))

3 comments:

AKR said...

Now I'm the wrong kinda person to comment on your state of affairs. I HATE CRICKET. I know it's criminal to say such things in India..
Cricket is funny. Players can slap, players cry like babies, their mothers comment on TV news prime-time, girls cannot dance.


Anyway, I cannot take the risk of writing more about Cricket in ur blog and agitate you :)

Priyanka's Blog said...

Anubhav, my enemy in a friend's disguise. How can you fail to empathise with me, u know "NO SET TOP BOX". Do you imagine the gravity of the situation.

Forget cricket and dancing girls (!), what about all those good looking men playing that game......I am missing it :(

Priyanka's Blog said...

And i'll charge you for having your link on my blog ;-)

10 rs per day :D

You better pay up