Friday, April 25, 2008

CA is a hard core marketer

My first blog ever......been thinking for a long time to write a "dear diary", but procrastination......who hasnt heard of it. But today sitting in Chennai Guest House, after having cribbed about everything under the sun and robbing my CA friend of all his mental peace by my strong views on everything from rasam to poli, work to work-life balance and erosion of indian culture to cheerleaders in cricket, i have finally arrived.
This is my intoduction blog and i must do justice to the title of the blogpost as well. Alright, Alright, its by sheer motivation and drive of this CA friend that i am here. And not to forget the help rendered by him in getting me registered on the blog. But he aint helping for free, he is a good salesman for sure. He wants me to put his blog address on my blog. Talk about hard core marketing. Ever heard of a CA selling. Well.....

So to give him his due credit, please please, those of you who get introduced to my blog please also read http://www.belligerenthoper.blogspot.com

But hey the title is all mine.

1 comment:

Nrupesh said...

Very nice start! One more blogger - welcome to the club!

I have never thought of myself as a hard core marketer. CA's seldom are. But well what matters is the result .. isnt it?

Good luck on more blogging.